“Terrific, fun, professional and coolest boat on the water!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 29 Activities in Caye Caulker
More attraction details
Owner description: We at E-Z Boy Tours offer daily snorkeling trips by Speed Boat and Sailing Boat to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Caye Caulker Marine Reserve. Other tours are Manattee Tour, Goff's Caye Special (barbecue on the beach), Turneffe Atoll Tour(Local fishermen camp), Island Hopping to Placencia by sailing boat (southern part of the country) and also Spin Cast and Deep Sea Fishing.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrific, fun, professional and coolest boat on the water!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was my second tour with EZ Boy but the first time on the sail boat. I've snorkeled in Belize several times at the reef but this was the absolute BEST! Our captain/guide Ian was the greatest. We were there during the slow season, so only 4 of us on the boat with Ian and the first mate. We took a full day tour. Ian new just where the best spots were. It was like snorkeling in an aquarium. Plus, we were the coolest boat on the water with perfect music playing all day. The rum punch was just right! Going back through the split was the best! Thank you EZ Boy - I will ALWAYS tour with you guys! Loved it!!!

Visited October 2013
E-Z Boy Tours T, Owner at E-Z Boy Tours - Private Tour, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the great review and we are glad you guys enjoyed the trip.

We hope to have you here soon enough!

Hans

“Amazing adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Hi there! I went on a half day snorkeling tour for the first time in my life with E-Z Boy Tours and I loved it! Wanted to go again and I was fortunate enough to meet some friends that convinced me to go on a 3 day sailing trip to Placencia  with E-Z Boy Tours and it was one of the best experiences of my life!
We sailed on a big boat, visited and stayed on beautiful islands with breathtaking views, and went snorkeling everyday. It was surreal at first to camp on a deserted island with only 17 palm trees and go for a swim in a clear turquoise water, and go snorkeling by the coral reef!
The crew was very experienced and friendly and cooked really amazing and fresh food like lobsters and freshly caught fish. Ian and Amado were really accommodating and made sure we had a great time during the trip. These guys are the best!
 We are already thinking of coming back next year to go on another trip with E-Z Boy Tours!

Visited September 2013
E-Z Boy Tours T, Owner at E-Z Boy Tours - Private Tour, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Hi Ela,

Thank you for taking the 3 day sailing trip with us and we are happy you enjoyed every bit of the trip. Thank you for the review and hop to have you with us again!
York, United Kingdom
“Amazing 3-day sailboat trip Caye Caulker to Placencia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went on the Caulker-Placencia sailing tour, and it was absolutely amazingly awesome. Ian and Amado are the sweetest and most knowledgeable people imaginable, and I learnt so much about everything from anything ocean-related to geography to history.

Obviously, we did not just stay in the boat for three days. Every day we stopped at places snorkelling and having a look around, as well as spending the nights in new and comfortable tents on different keys, including Glove's Caye which is this super tiny island with about three trees. It was superb.

We caught all the fish and lobsters we ate, and the food was absolutely delicious. When the trip was over I tried to find fried jacks that would taste as nice as the ones made on the boat, but I shouldn't have bothered - this was the best food I had in Belize by far.

Although a bit pricey, it was definitely worth it. I'd do it again, in a heart beat.

Visited September 2013
Hi,

Hans Badillo
Owner
Toronto, Canada
“E-Z Boy Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I went with EZ Boy Tour for a half day snorkelling trip. We both decided to go with this organization because we strongly feel its important to support local businesses. They were both polite and extremely professional. I really liked the fact that we left as a group of 5 so we were not crowded in the boat. The guide had many years of experience and he had extensive knowledge about the sea and what we would likely see. They were honest, supportive and in our tour we saw tropical fish, turtle, sharks, sting rays etc. I would recommend this tour group and we were both satisfied with the snorkelling tour. It was an excellent way to end our trip in Belize.

Visited August 2013
Montreal, Quebe
“Wonderful day out at sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just spent the most wonderful day on board the E-Z boy sailboat. The captain and the guide Ian were really nice and professionnal. We snorkled the whole day, saw a manatee, tons of fish, rays and sharks. We met other nice people on the boat and on the way back, enjoyed rhum-punch and fresh ceviche and listened to good music. So much fun. Thanks guys.

Visited August 2013