“Brilliant massage by Manuel” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant massage by Manuel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic deep tissue/Swedish massage from Manuel, liked it so much I recommended it to my travelling buddies and all three of them loved it, boys and girls alike. Very well run. Only complaint would be they only have one massage room so it can be hard to find an appointment. With talent like that maybe it's time to expand?

Visited December 2013

Belize City, Belize
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

You wouldn't think such a small island would have such professional grade spa services but Healing Touch will not disappoint. I had a fast, painless and professional waxing from Eva and a fantastic deep (really deep) tissue massage from Yahira.

The space is clean, peacefully decorated and air conditioned so don't sweat while you are trying to relax. It's really nice to have this place on Caye Caulker.

Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I visiting Healing Touch Day Spa on my last day on the island. A great, relaxing massage. I don't recommend getting any nail work since nail polish doesn't do well in really hot weather so when I was picking out colors, options were limited due to the condition of polishes. But we found a color and it looked great. Yo get great service for a great price.

Visited July 2013
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“A.mazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had a deep tissue/swedish massage by Manuel and it was by far one of the best massages I have ever had in my life. And I have had a lot of massage in my time. I was so surprised to find a massage of this quality on a small island like this. Manuel is gifted! Do yourself a favour and visit him. I may just have to move to the island purely to get massages from him!!

Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Massage EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I are on our honeymoon and decided to get massages. We each got two massages, a body scrub, and a facial during our 10 day stay. I got a pedicure also. It was amazing and so relaxing! The staff is very professional and very friendly. I plan on visiting them again when I come back in a year. Healing Touch Day Spa is a definite must when visiting Caye Caulker!!!!