“Healing Touch Day Spa” 5 of 5 stars

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Healing Touch Day Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I decided I would wait and get my manicure and pedicure after arriving on Caye Caulker, Belize. I went to the Healing Touch Day Spa and Yahi Florian, a beautiful young girl, gave me my manicure and pedicure and she did a wonderful job. After over three weeks my pedicure still looks great. I will make it a habit to have my toes and nails done while on vacation and not before vacation. It turned out to be a real treat. Kudos to Yahi Florian!!

Visited February 2013

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“massage at Healing Touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I really needed a massage, since I was having strong pain in my right hip at night and early morning. I spoke of my problem, and the masseuse spent extra time on that part of my body. Though I wasn't "cured" of my hip problem, I had some pain relief, and the healing touch of the massage was wonderful. She had a strong, fluid movement and responded well to my indications of appropriate pressure. The place is very friendly and has a lovely, inviting atmosphere with a delicious fragrance. I highy recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Kungsbacka, Sweden
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hidden away professional spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had a 60 minute therapy session at this spa that a had a very low key facade. Everything from start to finish was very professional including the booking, consultation, the actual massage and so on.

Like everything in Belize at a very affordable price.

Visited February 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Holly Ridge, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful Feet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I treated myself to a pedicure and manicure by Yahi Florian. She was very professional and pleasant. I enjoyed our visit and she was easy to talk to. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Yahira excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I were visiting Caye Caulker in Jan 2013. We tried Healing Touch (HT) with a bit of trepidation - my wife Mary damaged her neck in an accident years ago, and requires a very good therapeutic masseuse/eur. In many of our travels, we have been disappointed to find the massages not of RMT quality.

Not this time.

Yahira Florian, our masseuse, was excellent - not only relieving the stiffness, but also using reflexology and heat treatment, and making valuable suggestions as to how to minimize Mary's issues in the future. Mary was so impressed, she came back for another massage only 3 days later!

We would recommend HT (and Yahira) without hesitation.

Factoids: price was BZ$ 120 for a 60-minute massage and BZ$170 for a 90 minute. HT takes Visa (and presumably other cards). Reservations were required - Yahira was booked roughly 1-2 days in advance. Though we might have been able to sneak in earlier if we had more flexibility in our schedule.