“Healing Touch REALLY HEALS!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 29 Activities in Caye Caulker
New York City, New York
“Healing Touch REALLY HEALS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

All I have to say, if you're planning to get a massage, you MUST go to Healing Touch .... AND ASK FOR MANUEL!!!!

Not only is he really good at what he does (he workd out ALL of my knots), but you can talk to him, and ask him ANY question, about what type of issues you're looking to be treated/worked on. He's patient AND knowledgeable! I even fell asleep during the massage, that is how good he is ...!

Caye Caulker, Belize
4 attraction reviews
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I see another review that says Manuel needs to move to L.A. Sorry you can't have him he is ours. Whether you need just to relax or deep tissue work a massage here is truly amazing. Small and very inviting spa ...... Don't miss this if you visit, one of if not the best massages you will find anywhere.

Visited May 2012
Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
“One of the best massages I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Manuel gives an excellent, amazing, fabulous massage!! Using multiple techniques, he found the hot spots, providing a very healing and relaxing. I felt great for days afterwards!! I also loved having the option for reggae music and would highly suggest it!

Inglewood, California
6 attraction reviews
“Manuel needs to move to L.A.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

My friends and I decided to get massages to end our trip on a relaxing note; we opted for the sugar scrubs as well. Manuel's hands are like national treasures - he worked it OUT!! My skin was silky smooth and glowing afterwards. I would HIGHLY recommend Healing Touch to any Caye Caulker visitors.