“Friendly owner, good pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Gatineau, Canada
“Friendly owner, good pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The friendly Canadian owner, Greg, offers you good pizza in a great atmosphere. Good vibes, cool tunes, magic markers available for writing on tables, walls, wherever you can find a space to leave a piece of you! Great Christmas eve dinner on the island :)

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Pizza Great Drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Greg has a great little pizza shop with a good pizza! When you stop by, dont forget your sharpie to leave your name on the building!

Visited December 2012
Laguna Beach, California
“Great Pizza, Better Service, Best Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Service was fantastic, we had fun and great food. People were playing chess at the bar with the bar tender. Our waiter had us share a table with another friendly couple which was fun in this particular atmosphere.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, WI
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We planned to order 2 extra large pizzas, so we'd have leftovers for lunch the next day. The pizzas were so good, we had no leftovers. The rum drinks are great and very reasonable too. We had a great time talking to the owner, Greg, while we were there.

Visited December 2012
Iowa
“Do I have to eat pizza in Caye Caulker?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Yes...yes...you do. It is simply the best on the island...in Belize..Central America...USA...North America. I was not going to go eat pizza and my family made me. Thin crust? Hell no! No tomato sauce (as we know it) on the crust? Are you crazy? I stand corrected. Open style dining...well there is a small roof over the bar and a table or two. Markers are provided to leave messages...and we saw one from a friend who goes to CC every year. 2 for 1 local rum drinks. Cold Beliken beer. The next day (New Years) I was disapointed it was closed because I was dreaming of this pizza! So I went and got one on the 2nd and the 3rd! Good times...I bet Greg is happy that hockey is on!!! The cooks behind the scene are great!!!!! I wish I would have caught everyone's name. Fun to listen to Tom Jones as well on the CD player. Thanks to all!

• Visited January 2013