“A spectacular day!” 5 of 5 stars

+501 226-0143
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Blue Hole, Turneffe Atoll and The Belize Barrier Reef our some of our most popular dive sites. All computer diving and modern equipment help to give our dive masters and instructors the tools they need to do their job with expert care.Whether your goals are to take your first breaths on scuba, to become an instructor, or to dive to the bottom of the Great Blue Hole. We will be happy to work with you.Since 1978 Belize Diving Services has been continuously operating dive tours from the beautiful Island of Caye Caulker in Belize. Whether your first time diving or your 10,000 we will be happy to show you the underwater world of Belize.
World
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A spectacular day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went to dive the Great Blue Hole with this company and it was amazing! Well, the natural beauty was a big plus, but we could only enjoy it to the fullest with this company's professionalism and Walter's friendly and attentive company. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned instructor, they will accommodate to your needs and make sure you have the best time possible. Fully recommend it !!!

Visited August 2013
Argos1980, Public Relations Manager at Belize Diving Services, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
The Great Blue Hole is one of our favorite spots; the natural beauty of Cousteau’s stalactites and abundance of marine life makes it very unique to not only Belize but also the world. Our instructors insist on making sure each diver enjoys themselves while also ensuring they feel safe and comfortable while enjoying depths up to 130ft/40m for advanced divers with 25+ dives. Those who haven’t completed a minimum of 25 dives can still experience the Great Blue Hole at 80ft/24m.

Punta Gorda, Toledo, Belize
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My aunt and I were on holiday together and chose Caye Caulker and BDS after numerous recommendations. We can say now that these recommendations were rightfully earned. Together, we have a good share of the world covered in terms of diving destinations (my aunt more than me) and finished off a trip to the Great Barrier Reef on our last holiday in November. However, we can both say this is some of the best diving we have ever done, definitely helped by BDS's great crew and divemasters. Our first day we had Pablo, who took us on a fabulous (and safe :) ) dive to 40m in the Blue Hole. Our next few days, Eugene showed us some great sites including turtles and plenty of nurse sharks. We can't forget to mention our captain Ephrem (sorry if the spelling is wrong!), who conjured up a manatee for us on our last day, after hearing us beg for one all week.

All together I would urge anyone looking for a dive getaway to consider Belize Diving Services.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Mahalo for all your hospitality and great diving! I will definitely be back and share yall with other travelers:) Both the diving procedures and staff were awesome and very accomodating- Walter and Efrain were exceptional!

Visited August 2013
We’re happy you enjoyed diving with us - accommodating our customers with safe procedures and friendly staff are two of our many priorities. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and other travelers; we are always welcoming those who want an underwater experience in Belize.
Shokan, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I visited several dive services when we arrived on Caye Caulker. Although we are certified divers, I hadn't been diving in 12 years and I often have issues with sea sickness, so I was a little cautious about choosing an outfit to dive with. We immediately felt that the people at Belize Diving Services were safe and competent and we were not disappointed. I got an excellent refresher course from dive master Walter before we went out the first day and after a little while in the water, we were comfortable and enjoying the dive immensely. I quickly remembered why I loved diving! We signed up for a second day and dove with Hillary, who also provided a fascinating dive. My sea sickness mainly affects me while on the boat, so we limited ourselves to local dives with short boat rides, but we did not feel like we missed anything. Sharks, turtles, dolphins, eels and various colorful fish were abundant. And because the dives were not especially deep (about 80' max), we could spend lots of time just enjoying the scenery.
Both of us had our own masks, but rented everything else. All the equipment was well maintained and clean. Thanks to everyone at Belize Diving Services for getting me back in the water!

Visited August 2013
We’re beyond happy to hear Belize Diving Services played a big part in getting you back in the water. Our main goal at BDS is to make sure you feel safe, comfortable, and relaxed whether it’s your first dive or first dive in twelve years. Accommodating our customers with friendly and highly trained staff, different dive locations, and well-kept gear and equipment means more enjoyment and less worry.
McCook, Nebraska
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The best dive group.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This was the 8th time I have gone out with this dive team! Almost all of the crew have been with them for years! Professional and fun to dive with, they make every dive count and boat time is just jovial and entertaining. The 46' boat makes even the most difficult trip smooth and safe. Their equipment is in great shape and the facilities has everything you need including a great kitchen with chef and a fun bar to boot! Have a great time with these guys!

Visited August 2013
Thanks for coming back, again and again and again! Our goal is to ensure that not only the diving is safe, fun, and accommodating, but also the boat ride between dive spots. After a long day of diving, we want to make sure you have the proper facilities to relax and rest.