“amazing experience” 5 of 5 stars

+501 226-0143
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Blue Hole, Turneffe Atoll and The Belize Barrier Reef our some of our most popular dive sites. All computer diving and modern equipment help to give our dive masters and instructors the tools they need to do their job with expert care.Whether your goals are to take your first breaths on scuba, to become an instructor, or to dive to the bottom of the Great Blue Hole. We will be happy to work with you.Since 1978 Belize Diving Services has been continuously operating dive tours from the beautiful Island of Caye Caulker in Belize. Whether your first time diving or your 10,000 we will be happy to show you the underwater world of Belize.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Mahalo for all your hospitality and great diving! I will definitely be back and share yall with other travelers:) Both the diving procedures and staff were awesome and very accomodating- Walter and Efrain were exceptional!

Visited August 2013
Argos1980, Public Relations Manager at Belize Diving Services, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
We’re happy you enjoyed diving with us - accommodating our customers with safe procedures and friendly staff are two of our many priorities. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and other travelers; we are always welcoming those who want an underwater experience in Belize.

Shokan, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I visited several dive services when we arrived on Caye Caulker. Although we are certified divers, I hadn't been diving in 12 years and I often have issues with sea sickness, so I was a little cautious about choosing an outfit to dive with. We immediately felt that the people at Belize Diving Services were safe and competent and we were not disappointed. I got an excellent refresher course from dive master Walter before we went out the first day and after a little while in the water, we were comfortable and enjoying the dive immensely. I quickly remembered why I loved diving! We signed up for a second day and dove with Hillary, who also provided a fascinating dive. My sea sickness mainly affects me while on the boat, so we limited ourselves to local dives with short boat rides, but we did not feel like we missed anything. Sharks, turtles, dolphins, eels and various colorful fish were abundant. And because the dives were not especially deep (about 80' max), we could spend lots of time just enjoying the scenery.
Both of us had our own masks, but rented everything else. All the equipment was well maintained and clean. Thanks to everyone at Belize Diving Services for getting me back in the water!

Visited August 2013
We’re beyond happy to hear Belize Diving Services played a big part in getting you back in the water. Our main goal at BDS is to make sure you feel safe, comfortable, and relaxed whether it’s your first dive or first dive in twelve years. Accommodating our customers with friendly and highly trained staff, different dive locations, and well-kept gear and equipment means more enjoyment and less worry.
McCook, Nebraska
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The best dive group.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This was the 8th time I have gone out with this dive team! Almost all of the crew have been with them for years! Professional and fun to dive with, they make every dive count and boat time is just jovial and entertaining. The 46' boat makes even the most difficult trip smooth and safe. Their equipment is in great shape and the facilities has everything you need including a great kitchen with chef and a fun bar to boot! Have a great time with these guys!

Visited August 2013
Thanks for coming back, again and again and again! Our goal is to ensure that not only the diving is safe, fun, and accommodating, but also the boat ride between dive spots. After a long day of diving, we want to make sure you have the proper facilities to relax and rest.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Thank you , Great time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very nice, well run local dive operation. Well maintained clean boat with professional helpful staff. Did the day trip to Turneffe island well worth the trip. This was my second time diving with them and I will be back . Thank you.

Visited August 2013
Turneffe Atoll is a personal favorite of Belize Diving Services as well as our customers. After an hour ride on our new boat, divers of all levels can enjoy the calm water, great visibility, and incredible wildlife in this protected marine area. Thanks for joining us again!
Fremont, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Best Diving experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Our family of four had the best scuba diving experience on 3 different days. The staff and divers were awesome. Very experienced, fun, helpful with my fear and extremely safe. Equipment and boat was top notch. Husband had a great time at the blue hole. My teenagers loved it and we would only go with Belize Diving Services again. I had not dove for 20 years and I took the refresher and was a bit nervous before hand. The instructors were awesome and helped me get comfortable quickly in such a good way. I would highly highly recommend Belize Diving Services.