CayeReef is the Plaza Hotel of the island, at least according to all of the locals!
It is by far the best place to stay if you are making a trip to Caye Caulker. Besides the excellent location to the Split and the gorgeous pool, we loved that:
- CayeReef is spacious and roomy, the best of vacation rentals with the comfort and ease of a hotel
- The A/C is amazing
- The property is gated and locked in the evening
- The views of the island from the rooftop are the best
- There are TVs in every suite, with cable
After several nights in the San Ignacio jungle, my husband and I were happy to have the lux comforts that CayeReef has to offer, and the price was amazing! If you're heading to Caye Caulker, reserve CayeReef early, because there are only six units and they book fast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CayeReef is six beautiful & spacious beachfront serviced apartments, looking out over the world’s second largest barrier-reef. Comfortably accommodating between two and six guests, these luxury "homes-from-home" include: * Two large bedrooms with en-suite * Spacious lounge area with sofa/sofa bed * Fully equipped kitchen with mod-cons and breakfast bar * Walk-in showers * Balcony over-looking the reef * AC, or use the sea-breeze and fans * Free WiFi internet access * Cable TV * Telephone * Safe * Swimming pool * Roof terrace with jacuzzi * Spectacular views * Unconditional support. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cayereef Hotel Caye Caulker