“Well done snorkel trips” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 29 Activities in Caye Caulker
Troy, MI
29 attraction reviews
“Well done snorkel trips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2010

Did two snorkel trips through French Angel, both well done. I'm not a very good swimmer and wasn't completely comfortable, but the guide kept a close eye on me and helped when need.

“Like having family in Belize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

We were introduced to Ash, Heni, and Marph through friends we were travelling with, and they went out of their way to be such gracious hosts and help us to have the best experiences possible in Belize. They customized a fishing trip for our small group, grilled all the lobster and snapper we could eat, and arranged a couple tours for us on the mainland. We were really well taken care of, as if we were visiting family. I can't say enough about them. If you're visiting Caye Caulker, definitely check them out!

Minnesota
“Ash and Heni are true experts.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2010

My husband and I have been to Belize four times in the last eight years and we have gone snorkeling with French Angel at least once each trip. You couldn't find two nicer people or two people who know the business any better than they do.

I've never been much for fishing, yet our day fishing with Ash was the highlight of the trip for me. He kept things going, we caught a ton of fish, and we had a fantastic meal at the end of the day.

We'll be back soon and we'll definitely be using French Angel again and again.

Chicago
“AMAZING TIME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

Ash took us to Goff Caye for a day of snorkeling and laying out in this awesome island. The day before, half of our group caught so many fish with him, that Ash ended up cooking it for us for 2 days straight. I would not go with anyone help...Ash is the nicest, most knowledgeable guy! Awesome awesome vaca!

Orange County, CA
“Yes I left one of my fins at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2010

Somehow one of my fins fell out of my gear bag and I didn't notice it until we were AT the reef. Ash was great and called his office. They found a boat that hadn't left the island yet and put a new pair of fins on it for me. That was above and beyond for me.

These guys are amazing and SOOOO knowledgeable. Don't make the mistake and go with someone else.