We just finished a nine night stay at Sun Breeze Suites. We had a short wait at the airport before being picked up. Check-in was easy our friends traveling with us had to wait for their room to be ready but this was no problem and it took less than 20 minutes. Our room number was 203 our friends were in 204. 204 is slightly bigger than 203 and does not have as much street noise but some noise from the neighbors. I had to say I was disappointed, at first, that we had 203 due to previous reviews. The room turned out to be very comfortable it had a small ocean view and over looked a courtyard with a pool. The front door does face the street and there is a lot of road/street noise. The bed was king and we felt it was comfortable enough. They may have changed the bed or it could be different strokes for different folks, it is pretty firm. The location is great it is within walking distance to just about everything you need. Dive shops just outside the hotel, bar next door, restaurant on-site. The restaurant is Jamaican Jerk and is very good being warned it is jerk which equal spicy. Rooms are not fancy and I felt they were a little over priced for what we got. The pool is small and so is the beach. The beach has a few lounge chairs and the pool doesn’t get much sun (never saw anyone in the pool). If we go back I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Suites is situated in the laid back beach town of San Pedro, on the popular Ambergris Caye. At our front door, the festive sandy streets of town welcomes you to join in the fun, and out our back door, you are just a few steps from the Caribbean Sea and the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere (a UNESCO world heritage site). SunBreeze Suites is comprised of twenty comfortable one bedroom vacation suites overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Each Suite comes with a private balcony from where you can enjoy breathtaking sunrises, refreshing cool sea-breezes and romantic moonlight nights. We offer complimentary WiFi to keep you connected with your loved ones. It is within walking distance to grocery stores, entertainment centers, local and gourmet restaurants, banks, fruit shops, caffes, and Belizean art galleries. This San Pedro Hotel offers an open air-beach front restaurant & bar, pool, dock, and Free Wi-Fi in-suites and common areas. Jambel Jerk Pit Restaurant & Bar offers a fusion of Belize's signature flavours with the perfect blend of Jamaican Cuisine. Carefully selected spices are utilized which are sure to tantalize your taste, while the exceptional aroma awakes you! Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily). Offering "All you can eat buffet on Wednesday with live music from 6:00 pm to 9:30pm and Happy hour on Fridays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. " Belize Dive Connection" a well known and respected dive operation for over 15 years now, just an 8 minute stroll away, provides The SunBreeze Suites' guests with safe and professional diving. Diving, Snorkelling, Beach Picnics, and/or Fishing trips are just a few of the many tours available from this beachfront hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your SunBreeze Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze Resort San Pedro
- SunBreeze Suites Belize/San Pedro