My friend and I spend 5 days in San Pedro and took up residence at the Sunbreeze Suites. The hotel was easy to find and a 10 minute walk or 2 minute golf cart ride from the airport. The staff was very couteous and friendly offering assistance whenever needed. The rooms were spacious, clean and the maid service was on point. The balcony was used quite frequently for afternoon relaxation and had a great view of the ocean.
What could be improved was the Jamaican restaurant/ bar located on premises. The staff was very friendly and accommodating but they didn't have much variety and the food was a little bland. Also the pool is quite small and hidden in the recess of the property so it wasn't exposed to any sunlight. Lastly, the beds were flat and probably old but we got a good night sleep as the island activities will tire you out quite a bit.
Would probably try a different hotel next time but the price was right and we had a great stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Suites central location has been one of the top choices for visitors in “la Isla Bonita” San Pedro, Belize. This Resort with only 20 one bedroom seafront suites offers a tranquil, and laidback, atmosphere in addition to stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere – 8 Oceanfront suites and 12 Ocean view suites, all suitable for families, friends and couples that are looking forward to spend a fun vacation full of activities, or just sitting back on the beach relaxing while sipping a tropical drink and gently being caressed by the refreshing sea-breeze. The easy access to a variety of local and gourmet restaurants, souvenir shops, art galleries, and entertainment provides SunBreeze Suites’ guests convenience and memoirs of a lifetime of our unique multi-cultural Island. Amenities include: pool, restaurant & bar, reception, tour desk, dock, Free WiFi. All Suites are non-smoking. Jambel Jerk Pit Restaurant & Bar offers a fusion of Belize’s signature flavors with the perfect blend of Jamaican Cuisine. Carefully selected spices are utilized which are sure to tantalize your taste, while the exceptional aroma awakes you! Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily). Offering “All you can eat buffet on Wednesday with live music from 6:00pm to 9:30pm and Happy hour on Fridays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Belize Dive Connection” a well known and respected dive operation for over 15 years now, expanding to our sister property, SunBreeze Hotel, just an 8 minute stroll away, provides The SunBreeze Suites’ guests with safe and professional diving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, HotelsClick, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your SunBreeze Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze Resort San Pedro
- SunBreeze Suites Belize/San Pedro