My friend and I spend 5 days in San Pedro and took up residence at the Sunbreeze Suites. The hotel was easy to find and a 10 minute walk or 2 minute golf cart ride from the airport. The staff was very couteous and friendly offering assistance whenever needed. The rooms were spacious, clean and the maid service was on point. The balcony was used quite frequently for afternoon relaxation and had a great view of the ocean.
What could be improved was the Jamaican restaurant/ bar located on premises. The staff was very friendly and accommodating but they didn't have much variety and the food was a little bland. Also the pool is quite small and hidden in the recess of the property so it wasn't exposed to any sunlight. Lastly, the beds were flat and probably old but we got a good night sleep as the island activities will tire you out quite a bit.
Would probably try a different hotel next time but the price was right and we had a great stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Suites is situated in the laid back beach town of San Pedro, on the popular Ambergris Caye. At our front door, the festive sandy streets of town welcomes you to join in the fun, and out our back door, you are just a few steps from the Caribbean Sea and the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere (a UNESCO world heritage site). SunBreeze Suites is comprised of twenty comfortable one bedroom vacation suites overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Each Suite comes with a private balcony from where you can enjoy breathtaking sunrises, refreshing cool sea-breezes and romantic moonlight nights. We offer complimentary WiFi to keep you connected with your loved ones. It is within walking distance to grocery stores, entertainment centers, local and gourmet restaurants, banks, fruit shops, cafes, and Belizean art galleries. This San Pedro Hotel offers an open air-beach front restaurant & bar, pool, dock, and Free Wi-Fi in-suites and common areas. Jambel Jerk Pit Restaurant & Bar offers a fusion of Belize's signature flavours with the perfect blend of Jamaican Cuisine. Carefully selected spices are utilized which are sure to tantalize your taste, while the exceptional aroma awakes you! Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily). Offering "All you can eat buffet on Wednesday with live music from 6:00 pm to 9:30pm and Happy hour on Fridays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. " Belize Dive Connection" a well known and respected dive operation for over 15 years now, just an 8 minute stroll away, provides The SunBreeze Suites' guests with safe and professional diving. Diving, Snorkelling, Beach Picnics, and/or Fishing trips are just a few of the many tours available from this beachfront hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your SunBreeze Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze Resort San Pedro
- SunBreeze Suites Belize/San Pedro