The place was not bad , the staff was sweet and very courteous, the view was great the room, the restaurant and bar decent. However, the beds are comparable to sleeping on a park bench.
if you are planning on relaxing by the pool and getting a tan, its not going to happen here, the way the hotel is built, it casts a shadow over the pool and only one spot that is the size of one beach chair ever gets any sun. Also and this is the same for most of the hotels in San Pedro , the beach is only about 20 feet, so people and lots of stray dogs, are constantly walking back and forth so no place to lay and get sun there either. Food was alright but for one day, they took over an hour to bring our food and when they did, I ended up throwing up all night, I have not ate anywhere else so I am assuming it was the shrimp, but I will give the benefit of the doubt and say it may have been me. Also, the selection is not the best on the menu, but that is pretty much everyplace on the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Suites central location has been one of the top choices for visitors in “la Isla Bonita” San Pedro, Belize. This Resort with only 20 one bedroom seafront suites offers a tranquil, and laidback, atmosphere in addition to stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere – 8 Oceanfront suites and 12 Ocean view suites, all suitable for families, friends and couples that are looking forward to spend a fun vacation full of activities, or just sitting back on the beach relaxing while sipping a tropical drink and gently being caressed by the refreshing sea-breeze. The easy access to a variety of local and gourmet restaurants, souvenir shops, art galleries, and entertainment provides SunBreeze Suites’ guests convenience and memoirs of a lifetime of our unique multi-cultural Island. Amenities include: pool, restaurant & bar, reception, tour desk, dock, Free WiFi. All Suites are non-smoking. Jambel Jerk Pit Restaurant & Bar offers a fusion of Belize’s signature flavors with the perfect blend of Jamaican Cuisine. Carefully selected spices are utilized which are sure to tantalize your taste, while the exceptional aroma awakes you! Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily). Offering “All you can eat buffet on Wednesday with live music from 6:00pm to 9:30pm and Happy hour on Fridays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Belize Dive Connection” a well known and respected dive operation for over 15 years now, expanding to our sister property, SunBreeze Hotel, just an 8 minute stroll away, provides The SunBreeze Suites’ guests with safe and professional diving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SunBreeze Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze Resort San Pedro
- SunBreeze Suites Belize/San Pedro