“Burger Paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #77 of 124 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Hamburgers
“Burger Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I've done it!!!! I have found a GREAT burger place that passes every test " you " might have!!! Now, we have all had burgers. Big burgers, little burgers, crappy burgers, burgers with stuff on them that do not belong just to cover up the real burger!!! Not here my friends!!! Bunz actually makes a "real" burger. They start with ground steak and ground beef. Seasoned to perfection, yet keeping it soooooo juicy. A choice of fresh buns, i chose the pretzel bun, and great tasting toppings. They also make fresh cut fries with a secret blend of garlic and spices that was off the chart. I actually prefer the "other" kind of fries, but i couldn't stop eating these fresh cuts until they were all gone. I am one of those super picky eaters that isn't impressed easily. The reason why, i cant find the food that " I " like very often. Prefer to cook my own. That is why i have come home and started typing. If you are making plans to come to LA, and have a little time to buzz down to San Pedro, please stop in to this place and try it out. I guarantee you will be very pleased and stuffed when you leave. Tell them GB sent you and safe travels fellow Trippers!!!!

• Visited July 2014