“Beyond my expectations” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: CAVE TUBING, ZIP LINING, MAYAN RUINS, SNORKELING, FISHING, BEACH BBQ, MANATEES, SHARKS & STING RAYS AND MORE.... SEArious Adventures is committed to providing the most professional tour possible and pride ourselves in offering educational fun!! Join our Adventures with Willie Leslie and Crew. All local licensed Guides!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Chandler, Arizona, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Beyond my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have nothing but praise for SEArious our first experience was the Lamini what a day, the boat rides the bus rides all spent with our guides telling us about the history the different types of vegetation I was impressed with there knowledge. We had a picnic lunch served at Lamini. I was expecting a sack lunch but much to my surprise a home cooked stewed chicken. It was as good as any meal we had while there, and then the desert, a little coconut pie type pastry with coconut rum on it. What attention to detail. We were so impressed we hired them the next day for a private fishing trip again the attention to detail unmatched. As we fished catching yellow tailed snapper our guide went snorkeling and brought 3 fresh lobster and conk then took us to a private part of the Island and prepared it. I can't say enough but everything was Beyond My Expectations

Jackson, Wyoming
3 attraction reviews
“Can I do this every day???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We did two all day catamaran/snorkeling trips with SEArious Adventures. We did Hol Can/Shark Ray Alley on one day and then did the Mexico Rocks with a beach BBQ the second day. Our guides (I apologize, I am terrible with names) were so fun. Not only were they knowledgeable, they were also so personable and helpful with everything from getting snorkel gear all lined up to showing everyone the different marine life while in the water. These guys were such fun to be around and I was so sad when the day was done. I could have hung out with them forever especially with the yummy rum punch flowing (did I mention the do beverages and snacks?).
I would highly recommend the catamaran sailing/snorkeling over the half day trips. The boat is very comfy and you have lots more time to explore at each snorkel site.
I would also highly recommend the Mexico Rocks/Beach BBQ trip as the food is excellent! Our guide cooked it right there for us-it was such a treat to have some honest to goodness local food complete with grilled coconut!
I cannot say enough good words about this company. If you find yourself on Ambergris Caye and need a guide service for the day-these guys will show you a good time!

Visited November 2012
Portland, Oregon
13 attraction reviews
“Sun & Fun - Don't Miss Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We did the half-day snorkeling tour with SEArious Adventures. This trip took us to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and then to Shark and Ray Alley. The guide picked us by boat at the dock at our resort (Mata Rock). We then picked up a few other people and were on our way.

We had so much fun. There's a ton of beautiful marine life in Belize and SEArious Adventures takes you there. Our guide was incredibly helpful and pointed out various types of fish, coral, and other underwater fascinations.

The part of the tour at Shark and Ray Alley was the best part. Never in your life will you get the chance to be so close to sharks and stingrays! You can even pet them. Really a trip to remember. If you are going to San Pedro and considering a snorkeling tour, make sure you check out SEArious Adventures.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
7 attraction reviews
“Great tours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My friend and I did 3 different tours with SEArious (Lamanai Mayan ruins, half-day snorkling, and cave tubing and ziplining) and had a great time! All of the tour guides were hilarious, entertaining, helpful, and super nice. I really felt like I got my money's worth. The provided meals were good (I love the coconut tart) and overall, I felt this company was very organized and professional.

Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“No complaints.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Did the Hol Chan/Shark-Ray Alley snorkel. Pretty amazing! The guide, Jason, was excellent (watch out for a few surprises during the trip). Just long enough too. Left at 900am and was back by noonish.