My wife has slipped and fallen twice during our week stay because of really bad maintenance. Several huge deep potholes taking up 90 % of the the roadway we have to use to get to our condo. She has a huge scrape on the side of her leg. Talked to the management staff. I was addressed aggressively and told to go ... myself. When I talked to the restaurant manager about it he said he regularly feels physically threatened when he tries to talk to the condo management staff. We are seasoned travelers. We walk 5 miles a day, are strong and are not the complaining type. This is my first review ever. Hope I never have to write one like this again. The list is much longer here but I'll stop there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reef Village Resort - one of the most beautiful places in the country offering luxury condos and villas with up to 4 bedrooms at reasonable rates among some of the finest amenities on the island, restaurant with delicious local and Intl. cuisine, bar and pool on a cool island in the middle of the lagoon. Incredible packages and tour offerings ensure your Belize vacation will exceed your expectations of luxury, comfort, adventure and fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Reef Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Village Hotel San Pedro
- Reef Village Resort Belize/San Pedro