Well after a 11 month delay (due to my wife's injury) we arrived and instantly my dreams came true. I have been reading reviews every night for a year in anticipation of our trip. We flew Tropic Air from Belize City to San Pedro and loved it. From then on it was 6 days of water taxi's which was always interesting and we enjoyed our daily excursions into town. Loved San Pedro, the people all the little kids running around, golf carts, the market and lots of Great places to eat. Elvi's, Caramba, Wild Mango, Lily's etc: but back to the resort, when the boat docked all the photo's came to life. Fantasy land. We had a beautiful ocean front room so close to the beautiful blue water, breathtaking to wake up to every morning. Our room was great and we were celebrating our anniversary and they made the bed real pretty and gave us a bottle of wine. My wife got her daily "dog fix" every morning when Oliver would bring Buddy by. Everyone on staff was super . Quiet and secluded yet everything you need and a short water taxi ride to town. We had a couple of dinners and several breakfast at Temple Run Tavern and they were excellent. Loved Tristian and spunky little Jessica. We did a ride along on a No Worries snorkel tour with our friends and enjoyed. This was probably our last trip out of the country due to my wife's health and if so all I can say is dream fulfilled. Thanks to all for making that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline.X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. Please contact us the resort to schedule your transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro