I can't say enough about this place! It was paradise from the minute we arrived. Originally planning on only staying 3 nights we extended our stay to 7 nights. If you are looking for paradise, this is it! The staff was incredible! Very professional and inviting. And the location was out of this world! Unbelievable beach, clear blue water, tons of water activities (paddle boards, kayaks, bikes, etc), onsite dive shop, outstanding restaurant, and the most incredible tiki beach bar right on the water (one of the only beach bars at any resort directly on the water). This was more than a vacation, it was a fantasy come true. Thanks again to the wonderful people (turned friends) for the most amazing week!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline.X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. Please contact us the resort to schedule your transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro