This place is located a half hour boat ride from San Pedro town. The beachfront is absolutely stunning and unspoiled since is away from the masses. Pulling up to the dock, I felt as though we just landed on Fantasy Island. The views are picturesque. The Villas has a country home look and are beautiful as well. The staff greeted us with a free drink of tasty rum punch which set the tone for the rest of the stay, with the most friendly and accommodating staff one can ever hope for. The internet connection was accessible from the room so if you prefer, you can stay connected to the outside world. I totally enjoyed the service I received from the Beachfront Bar as well as the onsite restaurant. The prices we moderate and the service impeccable, I totally enjoyed the daily specials. If you prefer to prepare your own meals, the room has a two burner cook-top stove. Eating out 3 meals a day could be very expensive for a large family (we are a family of 6) so we prepared breakfast and lunch in the rooms. The room was equipped with all the hardware necessities to prepare meals. I would suggest you pick up supplies in town as we did but you can order supplies from town online. We spoke to other vacationers who did their shopping online and they were satisfied with the prices and it was delivered to their room.
I am not the sort of vacationer who like to fill my day with activities . There are several free activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, wind sailing, and others. There is a jet ski on site, not sure what the rates are. I DO NOT have a single complaint except I wish I had stayed a while longer. Management spoke to new additions to come such as an enhanced menu, a new pool and hot tub. I can't wait to see these improvements and are looking forward for my next visit with more friends. Thank you again for the most wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline.X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. Please contact us the resort to schedule your transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro