Wonderful intro to Belize. Keep in mind that you are a bit isolated here - water taxi is really the only way to & from anywhere. What made our stay was the Hobie cat sailboat that could reach the Mexico Rocks reef snorkeling area in 10 minutes. Special thanks to Andres for providing superior and friendly service for all of our water toy needs and for making us feel welcome. The restaurant food was good but portions moderate. Would definitely come back, maybe with another couple that likes sailing and snorkeling.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline.X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. Please contact us the resort to schedule your transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.