We had a wonderful five night stay at X’Tan Ha – what a magical place! We rented a sea villa only steps to the sea and our stay coincided with a lovely full moon – which made for romantic meals on our porch overlooking the barrier reef. We took Miriam’s advice and ordered groceries and provisions from Mata Grande Grocery Store and true to their word, they were delivered before our arrival. Miriam was also very helpful in recommending excursions and local restaurants – be sure to take the Hol Chan and Shark Valley snorkeling trip as well as the courtesy water taxi ride into San Pedro – we had a fabulous dinner at Blue Moon Water Grill right on the beach. Our favorite meal was at Mambo’s at the Mata Chica Resort – we had a lovely table, phenomenal food and terrific service on the terrace – we also biked there one day for a delicious lunch of shrimp tacos beachside. The food and drink at X’Tan Ha were great too – especially recommend the burritos for either breakfast or lunch, which are easily big enough to share – don’t forget to add the local Marie Sharp’s hot sauce! The managers Della and Oliver, as well as their beautiful dog, Buddy, and all the staff at X’Tan Ha made us feel very welcome and they truly intended and delivered a wonderful easy going stay for all the guests. X’Tan Ha is a magical, colorful place, fabulously fixed up after recently being re-opened, and has the best swimming beach on the island. If like us, you prefer a more secluded, quaint, low-key escape that you will no doubt love it too! We certainly hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline.X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. Please contact us the resort to schedule your transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro