My daughter and I wanted to take a relaxing trip, we sure picked the right place with this gem. We chose the Tropic Ferry to pick us up at the Belize airport and escort us to our resort. They originally appeared to be more expensive but after factoring in a separate flight to the island, cabs and local ferry expenses this was actually less expensive, less time and so much nicer. We found them waiting outside the airport and made the trip easy, fun and educational, we were so happy we used them. They were professional and helpful. We will use them again when we return. We were dropped off at the dock of our resort and quickly knew we had found a little peace in heaven we both desired. The pristine white beach, crystal blue water and colorful rooms were so inviting. We were quickly given a tour by the wonderful staff and unloaded our luggage in our room. The rooms have the tropical feel that takes your stress and the wonderful warm breeze blows it out to the blue. We took a golf cart into town to do some shopping. The roads were a little rough but we had great fun. San Pedro was full of friendly people and plenty of unique local items that kept us busy and happy. The art store was full of local painter’s beautiful works. We returned to San Pedro several times and each time was wonderful. We also used the local ferry to go wherever we wanted to adventure. Scuba diving was also on our list of things to do. We tried the local White Sands and were pleasantly surprised with all the stunning wildlife we saw, sharks, eels, turtles and plenty of fish. The trip was well rounded with a fun crew that even put my fish fearing daughter at ease. Back at the resort we enjoyed the free water activities, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boating and much more. The beach bar was a nice place to grab a cool drink with some great people. The restaurant was nice with great food. The weather was spectacular and the stars at night were stunning. Our room was very comfortable and had a fully equipped kitchen where we prepared a few meals. Everything we needed was there and the attentive staff made sure things were perfect making our trip so carefree. We loved the pool and just lounging on the beach chairs. This topical paradise is off the beaten path and offers a hidden piece of heaven. We will be returning soon, can’t say enough about how wonderful it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline.X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. Please contact us the resort to schedule your transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro