“MrBruce2013” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
Osage Beach
“MrBruce2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I just returned rom 3 weeks in Belize. While there I dove with Ambergris Divers and wouldn`t do it any other way. From the time Jeffrey picks you up at your resort to the time he brings you back is the best dive experience you will ever have. The Dive master, Filipio, is the most professional, curtious, helpful, safe DM you could ask for. As for the boat captain and crew, you won`t find any better service on the island. For anyone heading to Belize to dive, snorkle,fish, etc., there is no one else on the island to even consider. These guys are the best!!

bucks
“Very professional .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We just snorkelled ! and forgot this is a diving boat,so no padded seats.Tito was our snorkel master and just watching him dive to the bottom was entertainment enough.All the staff were professional,cheerful ,knowledgeable and safety aware.We had a great day,but will take cushions next time.!

Paramus, New Jersey
14 attraction reviews
“Best Dive Company in Ambergris Caye, Belize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My family and I received our open water diving certification through them . There attention to detail, to the calm manner Roberto, the dive master explained and taught us, to everyone we interacted with in the shop made this experience so fantastic. We would recommend this place to anyone that wants to dive or snorkel. Other couples we meet while diving also commented on how wonderful their dive master was and that the experience was fantastic. Wish I had more time in Belize to go on more dives with Ambergris Divers

Anchorage, Alaska
“The best people ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Just came back from Belize for our 25 wedding anniversary, ambergris divers had the best prices but most of all, it was the personalize customer service, Robert and Karen went out of their way to make the best out of our trip to Belize, we dive, snurckle, did zip lining and cave tubing. This is a family own business. So if you heading to Belize, stop by Ambergris dive in San Pedro, you will not regret it.

Lacombe, Canada
12 attraction reviews
“Great place to get certified”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I did my PADI online learning and needed a place to do the water part of my certification. These folks arranged it for us so while I did my diving my brother could dive with us my wife and sister in law could snorkel. The instructor made sure I ones what to do and felt safe at all times.