“My first massage ever” 5 of 5 stars

501-226-2410
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Spa is a relaxing, artful space inspired by the sun, on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We are located in the center of town, just steps from the Caribbean Sea at the beautiful, Phoenix Resort. We are a full service day spa. Sol Spa caters to wedding parties and groups of all kinds. We specialize in every treatment we offer. Our massage therapists and estheticians are U.S. certified. Everyone is welcome!
San Pedro, Belize
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“My first massage ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Beautiful spa, great location, I think I am hooked!

Westborough, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ahhhhhhh.... :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The immersion with cucumber and aloe was a wrap. This was perfect for my sunburned shoulders and back. It was so cool, and soothing. I also enjoyed a facial and pedicure. I wish that I had added one of their baths as it looked just heavenly. Afterwards you should eat downstairs at the Red Ginger.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A PROFESSIONALLY run spa in San Pedro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Carrie and her team operate a professional operation - I had the opportunity to have several massages with Heather during my vacation and she is FANTASTIC!!!

Pamper yourself during your vacation - visit SOL Spa!

Houston, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sublime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I had two massages by Carrie. The first one hour session was so good I went the next day for 90 minutes.

I have to say that Carrie's massage was like no other I have experienced. I get massages on a pretty regular basis to relieve muscle tension, so I could tell she was an expert. She brought to the table a "loving touch" that immediately told me she loved giving massage and genuinely cared about helping me. It felt like my mother was rubbing my neck!

Everything from the refreshing cucumber water to the soft tables and relaxing atmosphere, was perfect. I simply adore this place, and I will be back!

Visited June 2012
Latham, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Pure Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

My friend and I got massages on the beach at our resort. This was amazing and a definite highlight of the trip!! I received a theraputic massage and my friend had a deep tissue. It was a tad pricey for a massage, but hey you're on vacation - splurge! not to mention very well worth it!

Visited May 2012