My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights on the last part of our vacation in Belize. We enjoyed our stay at WSC and would love to go back. The rooms were clean and the staff were very attentive to our needs. The pool was clean and the grounds were well kept. The resort has bikes on site that are free for guests. We took the bikes to town for the day and it was a quick ride along the beach path. They also have kayaks for guests to take out for snorkeling at the reef. The tour guides that the WSC recommends/sets you up with are also Fantastic! Doris, who runs the pool restaurant is awesome! She was always going out of her way to make sure we were enjoying our stay. Chico and Chica were the cutest/friendliest dogs. We miss them! I highly recommend planning a vacation in San Pedro and staying at the White Sands Cove. We will definitely be back soon! Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- White Sands Cove Hotel
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely boutique hotel on the beautiful island of Ambergris Caye in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.