We had a fantastic stay at White Sands Cove! The entire staff at WSC were so friendly and accommodating. The room was just beautiful - loft style with a great kitchenette with mini fridge, microwave, toaster, blender and coffee maker.
The hummingbird loft was located near the back of the resort, so it was quiet but also only a few steps to the pool and restaurant/bar area. There are lounge chairs and hammocks all over and a beautiful refreshing pool. The beaches in Belize are not really walk in but the resort provides complimentary kayaks so you can go out into the beautiful blue water to snorkel or you can swim off the dock. WSC also provides bikes to their guests which we used daily to bike into town - 2 miles or so but great exercise and a fun adventure. I have to mention the dive shop on site - We did about 10 dives with Pedro as our dive master where we swam with sharks, beautiful fish and sea turtles. We even had a dolphin sighting! There are many dive companies in Belize but I highly recommend this PADI certified shop! The whole crew took care of us from start to finish, very professional and entertaining! I would highly recommend WSC as well as the dive shop- we had an amazing week and would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely boutique hotel on the beautiful island of Ambergris Caye in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro