We stayed at White Sands Cove at the beginning of November. It's well-located on the island, being just a short water taxi ride away from all of the action, yet still separate enough to provide tranquility. The resort offers the perfect balance of fun and relaxation. You can do simple things like ride the bikes on the beach or take a kayaks out for swimming and snorkeling. It's also the right place to depart for some of the islands more adventurous activities. The onsite dive shop was a convenient way to snorkel, fish, and SCUBA. We ate and drank at the bar every day and thought the food and staff were great. The staff even made fresh ceviche with the lobsters that we brought back from a spear fishing trip. It was awesome!
The biggest surprise of the trip was the balance of a small perfectly manicured resort with the company of a nice group of guests. I do believe that there were more guests at White Sands than there may have been at some of big commercial-looking resorts nearby. Yet, it always felt intimate. It was my son and I there, on our first ever father-son trip and so many of the guests at the resort embraced him and his young adventurous spirit. It was pretty amazing.
Special thanks to Ben for picking us up one rainy night and to the kitchen staff for going out of their way to accommodate some special request.
We like to try new places often, but White Sands Cove will definitely see us for many repeat visits. Great resort!!
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- White Sands Cove Hotel
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely boutique hotel on the beautiful island of Ambergris Caye in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.