We stayed at White Sands Cove during the first week of November and had one of the most relaxing vacations that we have probably ever had. Getting there is an adventure, but well worth the effort. Our accomodations were perfect, an out of the way suite with a large bedroom, seating area with kitchen and large screened-in porch. It was private, very clean and well maintained. Sitting on the beach or around the pool and looking out over the water, the view is like something from a travel magazine. I could have spent the entire week drinking a great Rum Punch by the bar (thank you, Ben and Doris), enjoying the view and the warm tropical weather reading a book; it was just so relaxing. We did go on a couple of excursions; fishing, snorkeling and to Caye Caulker, all arranged by the manager, Marlon. Our fishing trip was great, this was the kind of fishing my husband loves, throw out a line, and reel in a red snapper. We rented a golf cart for the week to get into town, and really enjoyed eating at many of the local restaurants, (the pupusas were a definite favorite), and shopping the small stores in town. White Sands is a great destination for a true vacation experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely boutique hotel on the beautiful island of Ambergris Caye in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro