Caye Casa is everything you see in the pictures. We stayed in a casita for three nights and loved it. The rooms are a good size with the living room area separate from the bed/bath. The bedroom is in the back so it's very quiet at night, we didn't hear any noise from other guests or from passersby on the path in front of the hotel. The beds were super comfortable and the a/c made for great sleeping. We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa offers boutique lodging on the Caribbean Sea. Convenient, peaceful and private, it is a ten minute leisurely stroll on the beach to the center of San Pedro Town. The three villas, two casitas, and three classic rooms make a big impression with thatch porches, modern amenities, a waterfall pool, the beach and pier. Wooden shutters. Wireless internet. AC. TV. Personalized guest service is the house specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro