We stayed the first week of March and had a wonderful time. Andrew and George couldn't have been more helpful in making our stay more enjoyable. We would highly recommend Caye Casa who wants a quite location. The reviews in Tripadvisor were right on. Reef was a great watch dog and you will have a best friend if you get him some dog treats from the nearby grocery store. Room 5 has an awesome sunrise view! If you snorkel, you can venture out just beyond the sea grass where it clears up (2'-3' deep) and you can find star fish, fish, conch, rays and a black fish who is guarding an upside down bath tub.... You may want to bring along an inflatable to keep the boat traffic away. Different times during the day while on the porch, we did hear the neighbor's TV and kids which was a little distracting. The bed was a little hard and squeaky but we always woke up well rested. Be advised, Google earth and travel site's location for the hotel are wrong, the hotel is located about a block or two south of the bridge. After exploring San Pedro, we were even more happy with the location. We rented bicycles for the first 5 days and enjoyed riding around and the ability to "park" them anywhere. Make sure you get locks and chains. We did rent a golf cart for an afternoon which was fun but not as practical as the bikes. We did fly to San Pedro and after taking a boat ride to the mainland for an excursion, it was clear the extra cost for a flight was well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa offers boutique lodging on the Caribbean Sea. Convenient, peaceful and private, it is a ten minute leisurely stroll on the beach to the center of San Pedro Town. The three villas, two casitas, and three classic rooms make a big impression with thatch porches, modern amenities, a waterfall pool, the beach and pier. Wooden shutters. Wireless internet. AC. TV. Personalized guest service is the house specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro