We would definitely recommend and go back. The management and staff were so helpful! The cleaning crew did a wonderful job. We had the two bedroom condo with kitchen. It was quiet, peaceful and comfortable. We sat on the porch each morning with our coffee and breakfast just relaxing. The resident dog, Reef, was a sweetie - she came to visit us every day and was nice to have around. It is a short walk to stores, bakeries, and bars. We walked into the town everyday and to our dive shop. Nothing is very far away. Just a great experience in Ambergris Caye.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa offers boutique lodging on the Caribbean Sea. Convenient, peaceful and private, it is a ten minute leisurely stroll on the beach to the center of San Pedro Town. The three villas, two casitas, and three classic rooms make a big impression with thatch porches, modern amenities, a waterfall pool, the beach and pier. Wooden shutters. Wireless internet. AC. TV. Personalized guest service is the house specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro