I booked this place based on Trip Advisor reviews and am glad I did. This is a great place to relax and enjoy San Pedro. For some reason we got upgraded to a suit on the first floor (second floor in "American"), which was terrific. The balcony overlooking the ocean is where we spent a lot of time during the day, particularly as the weather was rainy and stormy. The staff is wonderful, especially George and Andrew, two very polite and helpful young men. The property is about a 15 minute from the town itself, which keeps it insulated from the hustle and bustle. One can walk on the beach, and we felt perfectly safe going up and down, even at night. The rooms are tastefully decorated. We highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa offers boutique lodging on the Caribbean Sea. Convenient, peaceful and private, it is a ten minute leisurely stroll on the beach to the center of San Pedro Town. The three villas, two casitas, and three classic rooms make a big impression with thatch porches, modern amenities, a waterfall pool, the beach and pier. Wooden shutters. Wireless internet. AC. TV. Personalized guest service is the house specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro