Amazing! My friend and I spent three days at Caye Casa but we would have stayed there forever. The place is amazing, just in front of the sea. Rooms are big and very clean.
The real extra of the holiday was Captain Boxter, the guy who manages this place. We were the only guest of the hotel at that moment and therefore he dedicated its time completely to us: took us out on boat trips to the reef, taught us to sail and to drive an engine boat, to fly fish. Moreover he fished for us two great lobsters and cooked them while we were relaxing in the swimming pool... we felt like princesses!
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa offers boutique lodging on the Caribbean Sea. Convenient, peaceful and private, it is a ten minute leisurely stroll on the beach to the center of San Pedro Town. The three villas, two casitas, and three classic rooms make a big impression with thatch porches, modern amenities, a waterfall pool, the beach and pier. Wooden shutters. Wireless internet. AC. TV. Personalized guest service is the house specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.