The Royal Carribbean is a nice new, clean resort with individual cabanas south of San Pedro, next to Victoria House. We liked being on the outskirts of town. It was not a problem getting around with the rented bikes at the resort. There was a little mixup with the bikes, but the owner credited us back for the snafu. It's a new resort, with a refreshing pool and a restaurant being built right next door (a definite plus!) There was no air-conditioning, only ceiling fans. We heard they will be adding this, which would be HUGE as we were there right before the hottest time of year and it was a little sticky at night. It has a few kinks to work out, but the place is clean and quiet, has a microwave, tv and maid service. All in all, we enjoyed our stay here. Everyone was friendly and helpful and the rates reasonable. We have no doubt that this place will boom soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach with a view of the Caribbean, largest pool in Ambergris Caye, one bedroom cabana suites, great value and service, easy access to diving, fishing, jungle and Mayan ruin trips. A tropical, romantic and tranquil getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro