The best part of this resort is Almira at the reception office. She was very helpful and knowledgable about the San Pedro area. We seldom vacation and when we do its the usual all inclusive. This was a great way to explore restaurants and how to get around the San Pedro area. There is a large pool and a small bar on site. The beaches in San Pedro are mostly sea grass but this beach is a bit neglected. The resort was not crowded we seldom saw anybody. The cabanas are large and have well equipped kitchens. If you require a night life rent a golf cart and go into town. If you crave quiet this is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach with a view of the Caribbean, largest pool in Ambergris Caye, one bedroom cabana suites, great value and service, easy access to diving, fishing, jungle and Mayan ruin trips. A tropical, romantic and tranquil getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro