This was our 4th visit to Ambergris Caye and my favorite of the properties we've stayed in so far. We like to stay in San Pedro so we can walk most anywhere we want to go. The location of the Palms was great, the staff was friendly, and we felt secure. We stayed in Unit #21. We loved the convenience of free wi-fi, bikes to borrow, and golf carts on the premises. A huge vessel of purified water was provided for drinking/coffee/ice making and it lasted for our entire stay. We loved the huge porch overlooking the ocean and our unit had a small back porch overlooking the private pool area. The furniture and beds were comfortable, bathrooms spacious, it was clean and decorated attractively with furniture and art from the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro