As you can see by the other reviews, this place has everything you need. We just returned Jan. 19, 2013. The staff was great with providing any information we needed. They brought beer to our room (24 10oz bottles of Belikin). You can use the beach in front of Ramon's, if needed, and their restaurant. The Palm's also gives you a 10% discount card that is good for about 7 restaurants. The pool area is great (they have lounge chairs and towels)...perfect landscaping, and clean. We were able to walk everywhere in town...short walk all over town. Great view (we had room 22). We cooked breakfast and fixed lunches in the kitchen suite (has eveything you need to cook and eat/drink with) and ate out every night...so the kitchen saved us a lot of money. The beds are a bit on the stiff side, if you sleep on your side, but they are good, in any case. They gave us six pillows, which we were glad to have. The furniture is great...TV even in the bedreoom and a DVD player in the living room, and a bar with chairs in the kitchen. Wireless box is in the suite...each suite has its own...very cool. The AC works great...just make sure you set the temp to 25C. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Dimming lights. Microwave, toaster, coffee maker...has everything. You can borrow DVDs from the office for free. Books were stocked in the suite, if you want to read. Dining table with four chairs. They will pick you up at the water taxi for free. Make sure you clean up after yourself, because there is a small ant (large and very small ants) problem. Also, they use standard brooms, not a thick dusting type broom, so there is still some sand on the floor everywhere, so they need to change the way they clean the floors because of the sand that gets through their brooms. Overall, a great place and great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro