This is a family friendly resort on a well maintained beach with very tastefully landscaped grounds which include a treetop walkway for viewing nature. Swimming in the pool and from the cabana at the end of the boat dock were equally enjoyable. All hotel personnel were friendly and helpful. The concierge services were uniformly excellent. Hotel suite accommodations were clean, well maintained and functional, and included an excellent well-equipped kitchen and dining area in our unit. From the resort there were easy beachside walks to the center of activity in San Pedro. We found many good and enjoyable restaurants, several being booked from the resort. In summary, we found this resort through Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNIQUE, BOUTIQUE, TRANQUIL & ROMANTIC Eco-friendly Xanadu Resort lies nestled in the natural vegetation, on the beach overlooking the 2nd largest barrier reef and the Caribbean Sea. Located a mile south of San Pedro, Xanadu is close enough to enjoy the activities of the town yet far enough away to be peaceful and quiet. Green Globe certified, Xanadu takes care of their guests, their staff, their community and their environment. Service excellence combined with the beautiful natural grounds and unique buildings draw guests to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro