Had a wonderful if too short stay at Xanadu Island Resort. Stayed for 5 days, booked a 1 bedroom, was put into Unit #8 which is a huge 2 bedroom upstairs unit. Very clean, well appointed condo. Very impressed with the service @ Xanadu including the the towel art on our bed the first and last nights we were there.
I was impressed with the lack of bugs inside(common issue in tropical locations). Office staff was very helpful and accommodating in arranging a sunset cruise and golf cart rental.
Location is very quiet(away from the hustle & bustle of San Pedro), but close enough to walk to town for dining etc. Will definitely consider staying here again when we return to Belize.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Island Resort lies hidden on an inviting palm lined beach, overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the Barrier Reef. Just a short walk to San Pedro Town, Xanadu Island Resort is close enough to enjoy the restaurants and other amenities of town, yet far enough from the hustle and bustle to be quiet and relaxed. All 18 of our luxurious condominium suites offer fully equipped kitchens and living/dining areas. Each suite is air conditioned, has cable TV, telephones, complimentary Wi-Fi and ethernet internet access, safes for valuables, hair dryers, IPOD docking stations, beach towels, large shaded decks with table, chairs and hammock overlooking the ocean, pool and/or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro