Had a wonderful if too short stay at Xanadu Island Resort. Stayed for 5 days, booked a 1 bedroom, was put into Unit #8 which is a huge 2 bedroom upstairs unit. Very clean, well appointed condo. Very impressed with the service @ Xanadu including the the towel art on our bed the first and last nights we were there.
I was impressed with the lack of bugs inside(common issue in tropical locations). Office staff was very helpful and accommodating in arranging a sunset cruise and golf cart rental.
Location is very quiet(away from the hustle & bustle of San Pedro), but close enough to walk to town for dining etc. Will definitely consider staying here again when we return to Belize.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNIQUE, BOUTIQUE, TRANQUIL & ROMANTIC Eco-friendly Xanadu Resort lies nestled in the natural vegetation, on the beach overlooking the 2nd largest barrier reef and the Caribbean Sea. Located a mile south of San Pedro, Xanadu is close enough to enjoy the activities of the town yet far enough away to be peaceful and quiet. Green Globe certified, Xanadu takes care of their guests, their staff, their community and their environment. Service excellence combined with the beautiful natural grounds and unique buildings draw guests to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro