In a place where there are a lot of cutting corners, Xandu stands heads above the rest. From their furnishings to the plantings around the pool and grounds you can tell they want to set themselves apart. All of the service workers in the town are friendly and helpful, but Xandu's helps make your experience special, like the grounds man will lop off the top of a fallen coconut and provide a straw as you sit by the pool, rum optional. Swimming off of their pier allows you to avoid the mushy sea grass area and you can also enjoy the use of their Kayaks and bikes, making getting to town or out to fish a great past time. Some resorts charge or don't even offer these things. There is no restuarant, however they are most helpful in recommending the best quality and prices. Overall this does feel like a pampered resort instead of a noisey motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNIQUE, BOUTIQUE, TRANQUIL & ROMANTIC Eco-friendly Xanadu Resort lies nestled in the natural vegetation, on the beach overlooking the 2nd largest barrier reef and the Caribbean Sea. Located a mile south of San Pedro, Xanadu is close enough to enjoy the activities of the town yet far enough away to be peaceful and quiet. Green Globe certified, Xanadu takes care of their guests, their staff, their community and their environment. Service excellence combined with the beautiful natural grounds and unique buildings draw guests to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro