I can't believe that I never wrote a review for this little piece of heaven! It's been almost a year since our visit, so I am reminiscing about our wonderful 5-night honeymoon experience at Xanadu. I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff was. Ingrid, Blanca, and Orlando were all very helpful (Orlando even lent his personal fishing pole to my husband for a few days!). We stayed in 7b, a one-bedroom suite. It was always very clean and quiet. The pool was fantastic as was Xanadu's pier. They were helpful with recommending restaurants and with booking excursions. We booked a snorkeling trip through them, and it was fantastic. I highly recommend the trip to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley with Alphonse. Xanadu is located perfectly for privacy and yet, you're close enough to walk to a lot of places. Overall, I would definitely go back if I had the chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNIQUE, BOUTIQUE, TRANQUIL & ROMANTIC Eco-friendly Xanadu Resort lies nestled in the natural vegetation, on the beach overlooking the 2nd largest barrier reef and the Caribbean Sea. Located a mile south of San Pedro, Xanadu is close enough to enjoy the activities of the town yet far enough away to be peaceful and quiet. Green Globe certified, Xanadu takes care of their guests, their staff, their community and their environment. Service excellence combined with the beautiful natural grounds and unique buildings draw guests to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro