After eight days at Lamani and Pook's Hill this was a great place to unwind and prepare to return home. The staff is incredible. Blanca seems to know everything and really cares about the visitors. When she couldn't make change for American paper currency she gave my husband a $1 so we could buy three eggs for breakfast. My husband's back was very sore after bouncing around on mainland "roads" visiting ruins and caves. The staff was most helpful in our attempts to locate a massage therapist. We are recommending the resort to my brother-and-sister-in-law as they are avid divers.
The full-sized kitchen allowed us to buy food and prepare most of our meals during our stay.
Having a laundry facility on-site made unpacking at home a delight. It was great putting clothes away clean rather than dumping everything into the dirty clothes basket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNIQUE, BOUTIQUE, TRANQUIL & ROMANTIC Eco-friendly Xanadu Resort lies nestled in the natural vegetation, on the beach overlooking the 2nd largest barrier reef and the Caribbean Sea. Located a mile south of San Pedro, Xanadu is close enough to enjoy the activities of the town yet far enough away to be peaceful and quiet. Green Globe certified, Xanadu takes care of their guests, their staff, their community and their environment. Service excellence combined with the beautiful natural grounds and unique buildings draw guests to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro