We were very pleased with every aspect of this resort.
The staff are very pleased to help you and seem to enjoy their jobs
Jamil ,Ingrid and Blanca are hats are off to you.
Even before we got to the resort I had many email exchanges with them. They were very helpful in suggesting and making the flight arrangements with tropic air. They make very useful suggestions on what things to do. The excursions we took were arranged by them and the tour company's picked us up at the Xanadu dock.
We made use of the free bikes and found that we could cycle to San Pedro on the beach. We did rent a golf cart for two hours but we found we did not need it after this.
We stayed in the studio and found it suited our needs as a couple very well.
The kitchen was well equipped and we liked to sit outside on the deck to have our meals.The room had flat screen TV with good selection of English Stations.
The pool was very nice. They employ a lot of people and they are very busy keeping the grounds clean.
We liked the location as it is on the edge of town but close enough to walk to or ride the bikes.
A taxi ride is $5 one way.
Xanadu pays for the ride to and from the San Pedro Airport.
We could not find one fault with this lovely resort.
Well done Xanadu and all the people who work at the resort.
We would love to go back
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Island Resort lies hidden on an inviting palm lined beach, overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the Barrier Reef. Just a short walk to San Pedro Town, Xanadu Island Resort is close enough to enjoy the restaurants and other amenities of town, yet far enough from the hustle and bustle to be quiet and relaxed. All 18 of our luxurious condominium suites offer fully equipped kitchens and living/dining areas. Each suite is air conditioned, has cable TV, telephones, complimentary Wi-Fi and ethernet internet access, safes for valuables, hair dryers, IPOD docking stations, beach towels, large shaded decks with table, chairs and hammock overlooking the ocean, pool and/or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.