We spent a week at Xanadu right before Christmas with our 5 adult children. It was great. The property is very clean and the view is amazing. We stayed in unit 10 with my daughter and her husband and by son, his wife, and our other daughter stayed in unit 1. they are across the pool from each other. The pool is always open. It was very quiet and you can swim from the dock or watch the string rays swim by. the staff was aways willing to help. they met us with punch when we arrived and arranged breakfast and sandwiches for a day trip to be delivered from a bakery. I got up early every morning and when i opened the blinds just could not believe the view! The walk along the beach into town only takes 15 minutes, so you don't need a cart. We rented two one day to go to the Norht island, but there were plenty of good places to eat within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNIQUE, BOUTIQUE, TRANQUIL & ROMANTIC Eco-friendly Xanadu Resort lies nestled in the natural vegetation, on the beach overlooking the 2nd largest barrier reef and the Caribbean Sea. Located a mile south of San Pedro, Xanadu is close enough to enjoy the activities of the town yet far enough away to be peaceful and quiet. Green Globe certified, Xanadu takes care of their guests, their staff, their community and their environment. Service excellence combined with the beautiful natural grounds and unique buildings draw guests to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro