Best place to stay in San Pedro! We were welcomed "home" by all of the wonderful staff. We appreciated the fact that we could have a very quiet and isolated vacation (cook our own meals, our own private patio, excellent maps, wonderful suites, complimentary bicycles, kayaks,and snorkel gear) or we could access tours and adventures through the staff. Within walking/cycling/cart distance to downtown, airport, shops but far enough away that you feel like you are still in your own piece of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Island Resort lies hidden on an inviting palm lined beach, overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the Barrier Reef. Just a short walk to San Pedro Town, Xanadu Island Resort is close enough to enjoy the restaurants and other amenities of town, yet far enough from the hustle and bustle to be quiet and relaxed. All 20 of our luxurious condominium suites offer fully equipped kitchens and living/dining areas. Each suite is air conditioned, has cable TV, telephone, complimentary Wi-Fi, safes for valuables, hair dryers, IPOD docking stations, beach towels, large shaded decks with table, chairs and hammock overlooking the ocean, pool and/or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro