Xanadu is a very COZY resort. We've stayed in many hotels and resorts (large and small) throughout the Caribbean over the last 30 years. Xanadu is one of the nicest, coziest we've experienced. It's a short, fun walk or bike ride down the beach to the busier section of San Pedro. The staff are wonderful. There are several nice markets right next door, so it's easy to provision, and the kitchens and living rooms in all the rooms are very neat. (We visited several suites as we were there with a group.)
This was our second trip to Ambergris Cay, and we look forward to coming back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNIQUE, BOUTIQUE, TRANQUIL & ROMANTIC Eco-friendly Xanadu Resort lies nestled in the natural vegetation, on the beach overlooking the 2nd largest barrier reef and the Caribbean Sea. Located a mile south of San Pedro, Xanadu is close enough to enjoy the activities of the town yet far enough away to be peaceful and quiet. Green Globe certified, Xanadu takes care of their guests, their staff, their community and their environment. Service excellence combined with the beautiful natural grounds and unique buildings draw guests to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort Belize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize San Pedro