Relaxed, laid-back, comfortable. What else could you ask for?
The management and staff are awesome!! Friendly, helpful and obviously anxious for you to enjoy your time there.
Lots of things to do on the Caye and Kelly & Paul and their staff all always willing to book excursions for you.
Or you can hang around the Crazy Canucks bar on Sunday afternoon and play in, or watch the weekly horseshoes tournament with live music and dancing.
The Blue Iguana restaurant is great. Friendly service and wonderful food.
We loved the place!! And look forward to returning some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro