This was a perfect place to relax and get away from the crowds. Don't go if you want mall shopping and disco dancing. The front office people were very helpful, polite and happy. The Crazy Canuck's very entertaining and the bartenders the best! The dive dock would accommodate any request. The rooms and grounds are immaculate. The weather in April was beyond belief. Close to fine dining as well as George's Kitchen where they cooked our fresh caught wahoo as well as sent us back to Exotic Caye with vegetables and spices to cook the rest of the fish the night they were closed.
The island and the people were friendly and we felt very safe. We rented a golf cart with mud tires and took a drive as far south as we could go. We could walk from the hotel to downtown in less than 15 minutes. American groceries are only 5 minutes away, or go local 5 minutes the other way. The island is beautiful, sand, water, people, everything. The only downturn in our visit was we couldn't stay long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro