I booked 3 nights here with my husband May 9-12 this year and was 100% satisfied with our stay. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. We arrived a bit early and Brenda, in the office, was nice enough to give us a brief tour of the site and information about where to go around town. All the huts face the ocean, so whichever one you get assigned you get a good view. There is one hut by the bar, so the only problem would be the noise, but even at the hut farthest from the bar (which we stayed at ) we could still hear so that's just something you'll have to deal with. We were so tired by the end of the day that the noise didn't even bother us. They speak of remodeling this hotel but I loved the classic island feel to it. It's definitely not a 4-star resort but it's quite the hotel that has character to it. Yes the buildings are older. It's close enough to the tropic air airport and the water taxi. It's about half a mile, easy walk. You can walk along the beach from the taxi port to the hotel front. There is a golf cart rental across the street that we went to for 2 days out of our stay. Also a market for groceries -- rooms have fridges and ovens and silverware. VERY convenient!!! But they are very clean. I can't express how happy we were to book this place and we talk about coming back to Belize -- and so if and when we do, I would definitely book this place again.
To the staff at exotic caye -- thank you so much for your hospitality. I've only been home one day and want to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro