I was very pleased with my stay at Exotic Caye.
Upon arrival, staff helped us carry our luggage to our room. They gave us a tour of the resort, complete with Crazy Canuck's Bar and a nice pool with a seaside view.
The room was very clean and felt just like home! Our room was less than $50 per night, and included a small living area, dining table, and a kitchen with a stove and fridge. Great for long stays when you don't want to eat out every night! I would recommend going to the local grocery store rather than the one down the street, it is much cheaper!!
The location of the resort was on one of the prettiest parts of the beach. Clean with swaying palm trees and calm waters! Very peaceful, and we even had a great view of the beach from our room.
The staff was very friendly and assisted us with all questions. They offer bike rentals, golf cart rentals, and they will also set up a variety of activities for you at an affordable price.
I would definitely stay here again! What an amazing place :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro