Our first trip to this little island paradise was fantastic. This hotel is very quiet and calm, except for their live band nights which I describe later. We are easy walking distance to just about everything we need, as explained by our hotel guide when we got here. We were in the office for about 30 second and a nice gentleman came and took our luggage to our room. As like most places next to the sea, the room shows it on metal parts and some wood work. Plumbing pipes are also sometimes hard to work when you are just steps from the sea but our guide explained how to get the most out of our room. Highly recommend Pepper Oni's for VERY good american pizza just in case you want a change. Crazy Canuks bar here on the property is full of locals who will point out all the great spots you must visit when you are here. We ate, fished and snorkeled our entire five days here and we really don't want to leave. It is very easy to get into the rhythm of the island and the local vibe here is amazing. We have a wonderful time and are busy plotting our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro